Is smoking an adventure or fun? Not! Don’t be fooled by the funny ads of tobacco companies. There is no “taste”, “fun”, or “adventure” in smoking. These are just the slogans of tobacco manufacturers that are increasing their profits at the expense of precious lives.
The greedy multi-billion-dollar multinational cigarette maker is quietly killing people without anyone noticing. WHO reports that every 6.5 seconds, people worldwide die prematurely from cancer, heart attacks, respiratory illnesses, or other illnesses associated with tobacco. Tobacco is arguably the fourth most common risk factor for disease globally.
If you smoke, think a little and decide if you’re mentally okay. Items that unknowingly cause many illnesses to attack your body and endanger your life as well as the lives of others who are forced to inhale more dangerous indirect smoking. I’m very skeptical of it because I’m spending money to buy it than smoking. Smoking indoors also puts the lives of spouses and children at risk. Is it a wise decision to continue smoking?
Stop smoking if you want to live a normal, healthy, and illness-free life. Why not make a bold decision now and quit smoking right away?
Are you ready to do it?
Tobacco use kills nearly 10 million people each year, the most productive middle age. It is estimated that 75% of these deaths occur in developing countries, primarily due to many smokers and the lack of medical facilities.
Due to a lack of knowledge and education, the number of smokers in developing countries and low-income families is increasing at an alarming rate. Non-literate smokers largely ignore warnings on cigarette packages. Sadly, the average amount of money a low-income family spends on tobacco is about the same as their expenditure on education. A recent study in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, shows that the more educated people are, the less they smoke.
Your health is your best asset. Protect your life from painful tobacco-related illnesses. Live a healthy and happy life and stop smoking.
Know How To Deal With Dental Emergencies
Your pearly white is an asset that needs to be taken care of regularly. Any kind of damage to the teeth or gums can cause long-term damage and can lead to the risk of permanent damage. It is important to visit the dentist as soon as possible in all dental emergencies.
Here are some simple safety measures to prevent accidents and tooth injuries.
- Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
- Avoid chewing ice, popcorn berries, and candy balls. All of these can break your teeth.
- Use scissors instead of teeth to cut things.
What do you do during a dental emergency?
The following tooth disasters have been covered, from tooth chipping to severe pain and swelling!
- Knocked-out teeth: Find the missing tooth and hold it in the enamel-covered crown instead of the root. Rinse with water, and do not rub! Put your teeth back in place and keep them in place, or keep them in a milk cup while you go to the emergency dentist.
- Toothache: Rinse your mouth thoroughly with lukewarm water. If food clogging between your teeth is the cause of your toothache, use dental floss to remove your teeth. Alternatively, apply a cold compress while waiting for the dentist to see you.
- Missing and broken teeth: Save the broken tooth part. Rinse the oral cavity with warm water. If you have to bleed, apply gauze for 10 minutes and use a cold pack on the outside of your mouth to control swelling while waiting for an emergency dentist.
- Broken braces: Use a pencil eraser to safely bend the sharp end of the wire. If that doesn’t work, use orthodontic wax to cover the wire or gauze. Get an appointment with an orthodontist to fix it.
- Abscess: This is an infection found around the root of the tooth and is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. Rinse with warm salt water to clean the oral cavity while waiting at the dentist’s office.
- Soft tissue damage – Soft tissue damage such as the tongue, cheeks, gums, and lips can cause bleeding. Rinse mouth with saline to reduce bleeding. Alternatively, use a damp gauze or tea bag to apply pressure to the bleeding site for 15-20 minutes. If the bleeding does not stop, see a dentist immediately or go to the hospital’s emergency room.
- Lost filling: You can also use sugarless gum to cover empty cavities or use commercially available dental cement. See your dentist as soon as possible.
Bridge or denture, the best
You can choose a series of replacement treatments to repair one or more missing teeth. When choosing between dentures and bridges, you need to consider how each coexists with the rest of the teeth. Both fill space, prevent tooth movement and improve masticatory and speaking abilities, but some tooth structures have different functions and require unique maintenance.
Select Invisalign for straight teeth
With comfort and convenience in mind, the Invisalign treatment process allows you to straighten your teeth without having to wear attractive, sharp braces. Its best features are:
- The clear aligner is virtually invisible
- Soft and comfortable plastic aligner
- Detachable for easy cleaning
- Eat what you like
- Easy brushing and dental floss